Thursday, October 4, 2007

It's late...

It's late, but I don't really care. I feel like blogging. It's a Thursday night, 1.5 hours before Friday. I'm wotking on a lot of music right now, so I know what I'll be doing this weekend: writing and rapping until my head hurts. Fun shit if you ask me.

I want to go to Japan... I know it's random, but I really want to go there again. I haven't even been to Tokyo yet. Kanye's been there though... I wonder if he'd approve of my remix of his song. Would he spaz on me? Sue me? Sign me? Haha... hmmm.... that would be nice.

I was thinking about who I'd like to work with someday. I'd have to say that I would die to work with the following artists:

Kanye West
Jill Scott
Utada Hikaru
Amuro Namie
Crystal Kay
Bjork
Timbaland
Lauryn Hill
Missy Elliott

Of course, these aren't listed in any particular order. When I think about collabing with artists I have to ask myself, "Woud they be open-minded enough to give it a chance?" I like that Bjork makes songs about whatever she wants to. I like that she can do whatever she wants to do on an album and release it. I don't know if she'd get the video games or anime parts of my music, but I want to take hip-hop to a new ground, and Bjork would be able to help with that. So would Utada. Utada is one of the greatest singers/writers/creators that I've ever heard.

I think I might be getting sick. ><; That's no good.

I'm totally rambling tonight. Sorry folks, for the gibberish.

Oyasumi ne?

ja.

MAJA

No comments: