Sunday, November 23, 2008

First Week Of P90X: COMPLETE!

Yosh!

Here I am, one week into the P90X workout plan. Got off at a great start at the beginning of the routine, but in the middle of the week I learned some hard lessons about hydration, food intake, and sleep: All are much needed to succeed when it comes to this workout plan.

This weekend I decided to ditch the chicken and ate tons of sashimi for lunches and dinners. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... sashimi... it's so good. However, anyone out there who eat sushi knows that the bill and get expensive ordering a lot of that stuff.

So, here I am, at the end of day 7, on the cusp of day 8, and days away from Thanksgiving. Random and I went to check out that movie called "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas" and I must say that it was a good flick. However, dramas are not my thing because they usually end up making people ball out of control, in a bad way lol... Puns...

I'm on Bleach Episode 84 now! I hope to be able to get to episode 100 by the end of this week.

~MAJA

No comments: