Wednesday, November 19, 2008

P90X Day 2: Completed!

Good morning, world!

I am totally sore today. I realized way after completing Day 2's exercises that we did the wrong workout. We did shoulders and arms instead of plyometrics... No wonder the workout burned so much. But hey, we go through that and are ready to do the Plyometrics today. Dietwise, I have also not strayed at all. I am kind of afraid that I will eat something off of my plan on accident. I don't know why, but I've done it before. I've grabbed something and started eating it, only realizing afterward that I had eaten something off of my plan.

It's really hard to do that this time around. I'm surrounded by food that is on my plan. Yogurt, fruit, protein powder, chicken, veggies. I don't really get "hungry" anymore either. I eat on a time schedule now: every 2 - 3 hours....

I recorded my J-Show segment this morning. I hope you are all ready for that: Listen to the JSHOW tonight!

I'm hitting the studio tonight. Let's see what happens!

~MAJA

No comments: